From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Absent mentors
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 04:09:26 GMT
Hi,

> That’s a pretty good correlation. If the process is not too tedious then maybe the
incubator should trigger a look into the situation and finding replacement mentors.

That’s the idea :-)

> Maybe a 7 day ACK to the Mentor. “It looks like you are no longer able to mentor <podling>.
We understand that you are a volunteer and circumstances may be fluid. Let us know immediately
if this is not so and if you would like to continue as a mentor to <podling>. Otherwise
we will seek a replacement from the IPMC and Apache Membership”

Thanks for that. I’ve already suggested some text to send mentors earlier in this thread,
we can add/adapt the above to add to it, when we get that that point I’ll start a new thread
as we’ve probably lost some people in this one due to it’s length.

Thanks,
Justin