From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Absent mentors
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 04:03:31 GMT
Hi Justin,

Thanks!

That’s a pretty good correlation. If the process is not too tedious then maybe the incubator
should trigger a look into the situation and finding replacement mentors.

Maybe a 7 day ACK to the Mentor. “It looks like you are no longer able to mentor <podling>.
We understand that you are a volunteer and circumstances may be fluid. Let us know immediately
if this is not so and if you would like to continue as a mentor to <podling>. Otherwise
we will seek a replacement from the IPMC and Apache Membership”

Regards,
Dave

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 3, 2018, at 7:36 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> So I went through the tedious task of checking activity on the mailing list in the last
6 months for all possible absent mentors (being those who have missed a number of reports).
I may of made some mistakes but it look like that missing 3 reports n a row correlates quite
well with mentors being absent. (about 80% or so).

> While this doesn’t tell who is just signing off report and otherwise being absent but
I think that a good start.