From John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Question] Whimsy check about Image and website of SkyWalking project
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2018 13:20:28 GMT
Sheng,

Your website base should be skywalking.incubator.apache.org.  Looks like your site generator
is using skywalking.apache.org.  Some of the errors listed are because of this.

If you click on each of the links it'll explain the error, however I can see most of the links
on your page.  Probably best to reach out to dev@whimsical to see why the parser can't read
your page.  Even your disclaimer seems right.

John

On 2018/08/06 12:26:37, "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <wu.sheng@foxmail.com> wrote:
> Hi IPMC
>

> I have two questions
> 1. SkyWalking website is here[1], which already includes the links of Apache required.
Such as: Apache website, donate, mail list, etc. But the whimsy check result[2] said no.
> 2. The other question is, project should include its log in here[3], but I didn't find
the way to upload it. How should I do that?