From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Tephra-0.15.0-incubating [rc1]
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2018 19:26:10 GMT
+1 (binding)

* tephra_distribution/NOTICE_BINARY needs a year update
* files under tephra_distribution need exclusions on apache-rat-plugin
* Can build from src (tests don't pass though)
* I see lots of really old HBase versions in the dep list, would be a
good idea to prune them (no longer receiving updates, including
security-related fixes)