From Serge Huber <shu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Unomi 1.3.0-incubating release [TAKE2]
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2018 13:41:11 GMT
Hello all,

Just a doubt about the IPMC voting process.

This vote has been almost open for a month now and has only 2 binding
IPMC votes. Is this ok and can we close the vote or do we need a third
one?

Regards,
  Serge...

ps : not blaming anyone, it is vacation time so I voluntarily left it
open longer, just checking what we should do now.
On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 11:24 AM Serge Huber <shuber@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Justin,
>
> Thanks a lot for the review!
>
> On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 10:20 AM Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I’m a little confused why the directory in the source zip is called unomi-root-1.3.0-incubating.
>
> Because of the current build process, I rename the project source
> manually at the end, but I think we could improve this process. Thanks
> for catching that.
>

> > But I checked:
> > - incubating in name
> > - signature and hashes file (note however that .sha1 is no long considered secure
and you should be using sha 256 or 512)