From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Daffodil (incubating) 2.2.0-rc2
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2018 18:31:29 GMT
Hi -

+1 (binding)

All packages:
Checked signatures
Verified checksums (note SHA1 are no longer desired although repository.apahce changes may
not be completed)
DISCLAIMER checked
LICENSE checked (It looks like it should be Open Grid Forum and not Open Grid Format. Fix
in the next release)
NOTICE checked

Source package.
RAT Check passes
sbt build works
sbt test failed with OOM error - not concerned, but please provide better guidance on the
next release
Sbt it:test success.

Kudos for the tests suggesting that I run `scutil --set HostName $(scutil --get LocalHostName)`

Regards,
Dave