From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Poddlings length of time in the incubator
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2018 23:43:36 GMT
Hi,

Below is a list of podlings that have been in the incubator for more than 2 years. What can
be done to encourage these projects along? Do they have missing mentors or need some other
assistance?

While not all podlings graduate in 2 years and may move towards graduation at different rates,
I’m not sure that the being in the incubator for longer than 2 years achieves much.

Looking like they are soon to graduate:
Airflow
Singa
Unomi

Reasonably active:
Gearpump
S2Graph
Tamaya
Taverna
Tephra
Toree

Little or low activity:
BatchEE
Edgent
Joshua
Milagro
Myriad
ODF Toolkit
Pony Mail
Quickstep
Rya
Samoa
SensSoft

Possibly retirement?
ODF toolkit (7 years in the incubator!)

Retiring:
Gossip

There was some talk of BatchEE graduation ion their list but seems little activity. Could
the mentors of that project follow up on that?

Edgent has had little activity since IBM staff have left and I'm not sure what can be done
there.

Is there any reason that S2Graph, Taverna and Tephra are not closer to graduation?

Thanks,
Justin