From Jun Liu <liu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo (Incubating) 2.6.3 [RC3]
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2018 12:11:12 GMT
> In LICENSE there’s no need to list hessian-lite license as it’s not been bundled.

We have noticed this issue during vote in Dubbo Community and it will be removed in the next
release.

> A couple of other very minor issues exist:
> - Netty has a (poor) NOTICE file [1] given a couple of files have been used from that
project the Dubbo NOTICE file needs to be updated. [2]
> - Rather than including URL t license it best to use pointer to text files contained
within the release as content at URL change changes or no longer be available.

We will take a look at these LICENSE issues.

> - several poms have "Copyright 1999-2011 Alibaba Group” in there headers which should
be removed.

Ops, we thought it was all removed, will double check it later.

> I also notice in the code of conduct that you put the contact address as dev@dubbo.apache.org
you may want to use the private list instead as this may be a better place to discuss anything
along those lines?

I also think it should be private@dubbo.apache.org <mailto:private@dubbo.apache.org>.

Best regards,
Jun