From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Question] Whimsy check about Image and website of SkyWalking project
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2018 06:01:42 GMT
> On Aug 6, 2018, at 7:54 PM, John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org> wrote:
>
> As far as I know, that is for TLPs only.  You may want to reach out to
> press@ to confirm.

The page in question is titled
Checking Podling Websites For required content
Site Check For Podling - SkyWalking
it has some specific podling requirements
Text of a link expected to match regular expression: Incubation is required of all newly accepted
projects
All Apache Incubator Podling sites must contain the incubating disclaimer. <https://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html#disclaimers>

Seems to me the script that generates that page has a bug.

Craig