From Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@protonmail.ch.INVALID>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 9.0 (incubating) [vote candidate 3]
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2018 05:16:29 GMT
Thanks to all who voted!

The release has PASSED with the following IPMC votes:

+1 Ate Douma (binding)
+1 Bertrand Delacretaz (binding)
+1 Mark Struberg (binding)

11 members of the Apache NetBeans PPMC and 16 members of the Apache NetBeans community voted
+1 in the PPMC vote for this release.

I will proceed to publish the release and send ANNOUNCE.

On behalf of the Apache NetBeans podling, thank you!

--emi