From "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: Interested to contributing for SkyWalk
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2018 15:33:11 GMT
Hi Nashant

From I known, should not need anything else. Could you retry? Or use the gmail website to
send the mail, if you are using some mail app.

Thanks.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

From: Kumar Nishant <knishant10@gmail.com>
Date: Wed,Jul 11,2018 8:57 AM
To: general <general@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Interested to contributing for SkyWalk

Thank you Sheng,
I have sent an email to the maillist  dev@skywalking.apache.org  with
subject as 'SUBSCRIBE' but I got response as *" MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org
<MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org>*
*8:46 PM (5 minutes ago)  to me*

*Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org <http://apache.org>.*
*I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.*
*This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out."*

Please let me know if there is any specific keyword that is supposed to be
sent to join the group. Also, I would request to provide if there is any
specific plan that needs to be followed for contributing to the software
development activities.

Regards
Nishant