From "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: Request to join the IPMC
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2018 04:57:12 GMT
Hi, Ignasi

We are glad to have you for being our project's new mentor.  Thank you for helping us.

------------------
Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

From:  "Ignasi Barrera"<nacx@apache.org>;
Date:  Wed, Jul 11, 2018 06:37 AM
To:  "general"<general@incubator.apache.org>;

Subject:  Request to join the IPMC

Hi,

I'd like to join the IPMC to help mentor the SkyWalking project. I am
already a member of the ComDev PMC and would like to get involved in the
Incubator to get a deeper insight into its duties and how we can help
communities there. I'd like to initially help mentor the SkyWalking project
but look forward to helping other podlings too.

I am also a member of the Apache jclouds PMC and several years ago I went
through its incubation process, and also a Member of the Foundation.

Thanks!

I.