From "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache SkyWalking (incubating) version5.0.0-beta2[RC1]
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2018 13:48:49 GMT
Hi. Justin

Thank you for helping us.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

From Wu Sheng 's phone.

From: Justin Mclean <justinmclean@me.com>
Date: Wed,Jul 11,2018 1:06 AM
To: general <general@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache SkyWalking (incubating) version5.0.0-beta2[RC1]

Hi,

Changing my vote to +1 (binding).

> 1. The codebase of those fonts are here: ant-design/antd-init . They declared that free
to use from their README[1].

Free to use may not mean that you are free to distribute or free to alter so it still may
not be open source or compatible with the Apache license.

> 2. For 100% confirm, our PMC submit an issue[2], their official member confirmed in MIT.

That’s good enough for me. Don’t forget to place the MIT license (or a pointer to it)
in LICENSE in the next release.

Thanks,
Justin