From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [RESULTS][VOTE] Accept Doris into the Apache Incubator
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2018 04:45:07 GMT
Hi Li, De,

I have a couple of administrative steps to do including sending the initial committers a list.

I’ll do this during my morning in 12 hours. If Luke or Willem wish they can start. Tasks
are here: https://incubator.apache.org/policy/incubation.html#setting_up_a_new_podling

The fourth bullet is special since this will be a github transfer.

Please review ICLA, but the process is easier if you wait to submit them to the secretary
until the mentors complete initial setup.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone