From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Request to join the IPMC
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2018 22:37:38 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to join the IPMC to help mentor the SkyWalking project. I am
already a member of the ComDev PMC and would like to get involved in the
Incubator to get a deeper insight into its duties and how we can help
communities there. I'd like to initially help mentor the SkyWalking project
but look forward to helping other podlings too.

I am also a member of the Apache jclouds PMC and several years ago I went
through its incubation process, and also a Member of the Foundation.

Thanks!

I.