From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Incubator Logo for dark background?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2018 13:42:13 GMT
Hi Chris,

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 10:52 PM Christofer Dutz
<christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
> ...As I want to put the incubator logo in the title bar and this bar is quite dark, I
would like to
> take the normal logo and invert the color of the text to being white.
> Am I allowed to simply do that myself or would this have to be an official change?...

I think it's good for the Incubator PMC to approve your change but it
doesn't need to be complicated - I suggest that you make the change
and start a [LAZY] vote thread here for accepting it.

Please put the new variant alongside the existing one (dunno where it
is but I suppose you do).

-Bertrand