From Bolke de Bruin <bdbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Airflow 1.10.0
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2018 08:37:44 GMT
Hi Yang,

Good catch. There was some confusion around this file as it is a rewrite
of the original. Additionally we might have been over zealous when we
were fixing ASF headers as part of this release. I have just merged a PR
to master that reinstates the original header [1].

So in this case, for the artefact being voted upon,  the LICENSE file is right,
 the header is incorrect.

I hope that does not require a re-vote and you can still approve the release.

Bolke

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/commit/e9a09c271dd8e1dc4fbe176761a1ce338f711d55