From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache account creation issues
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2018 01:14:35 GMT
I have submitted an account request. Sorry the original request got ignored by the Druid mentors,
including myself.

Just in case, please check your spam folder: I emailed you yesterday that I had submitted
an account request, apparently before you sent this email, and it’s possible that other
messages from apache have been lost.