From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ratis (incubating) 0.2.0 (rc2)
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2018 16:38:29 GMT
+1 (binding)

* Source release contains only source files
* Can build from source
* Couldn't get tests to pass (oh well)
* Nice work on the bin release's L&N files
* Glanced at website, too; looks like you have necessary info
* Smoketest on the bin release worked
* Tag and commit exist in SCM

Would suggest you use the full commit ID instead of the "short" version
(4d14160) in the future :)