From "Henk P. Penning" <penn...@uu.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Amaterasu (incubating) 0.2.0 (rc3)
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:04:39 GMT
On Thu, 14 Jun 2018, Yaniv Rodenski wrote:

> Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2018 16:32:19 +0200
> From: Yaniv Rodenski <yaniv@shinto.io>
> To: general@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Amaterasu (incubating) 0.2.0 (rc3)

   Please remove the .md5's ; see policy :

     https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution#sigs-and-sums

   This does NOT affect the VOTE ; please continue ...

   Regards,

   Henk Penning

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof MG-403    _/ \_
Leuvenlaan 4, 3584CE Utrecht, NL          F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penning@uu.nl     \_/