From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Incubator board report
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2018 03:22:58 GMT
Hi,

I’m a little behind on sorting out my first incubator board report and I’m just abut to
hop on several planes and trains (30+ hours travel) to get to a conference.

I can see we have a bit to report this month, with a number of releases and a number of new
projects coming into the incubator and a couple of issues with existing existing project that
the board needs to know about (but are being dealt with).

I will able to get to it on Sunday / Monday so it will still be done before the board meeting.
Before then if anyone thinks there something that need to be mentioned in the report just
add it to this thread.

Thanks,
Justin