From Huxing Zhang <hux...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Publishing Maven artifacts under third-party coordinates (was: Set up Nexus staging profile for Dubbo ...)
Date Wed, 09 May 2018 08:34:56 GMT
On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 3:35 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@codeconsult.ch> wrote:
> On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 3:44 AM, Huxing Zhang <huxing@apache.org> wrote:
>> ...The maven artifact is the most significant for most of the Dubbo
>> users, so we want to include a maven artifact in the release....
>
> Binaries are NOT part of Apache Releases, as mentioned earlier in this thread.

Yes, we fully understood that.

Here what I mean "release" does not mean an Apache release, it is
actually a "hybrid" release, which includes:

* source (following Apache release policy)
* binary (it is optional but still following Apache release policy)
* Maven artifacts under third-party coordinates (Non Apache release)

--
Best Regards´╝ü
Huxing