From Ian Luo <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo (Incubating) 2.6.2 [RC1]
Date Mon, 21 May 2018 08:32:16 GMT
We decide to withdraw this release vote, and redo this release. Not only
because we want  a better release which honors feedbacks especially from
William and Justin, but also because we need to address one compatibility
issue found recently [1].

Thank you all for your feedback, hopefully we can start the new round vote
today or tomorrow :)

Regards,
-Ian.

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/1816: dubbo schema