From Sid Anand <san...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot access https://cms.apache.org/incubator/publish
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 01:11:43 GMT
I get the same error (I've hidden my password).

sianand@LM-SJN-21002367:~ $ curl  --user sanand:****
https://cms.apache.org/incubator/publish

<title>404 Not Found</title>

</head><body>

<h1>Page Not Found</h1>

edit a CMS-driven page, your local working copy may have been pruned.</p>

your project, and click on 'force new working copy' to create a new

working copy to edit.</p>