From lewis john mcgibbney <lewi...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Graduate the Apache SensSoft (Incubating) Project
Date Fri, 04 May 2018 00:22:03 GMT
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: lewis john mcgibbney <lewismc@apache.org>
Date: Tue, May 1, 2018 at 7:37 PM
Subject: [RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Graduate the Apache SensSoft (Incubating)
Project
To: dev@senssoft.incubator.apache.org, user@senssoft.incubator.apache.org

Hi Folks,
72 hours has come and gone. I'm going to close this VOTE with the RESULT
below...
Thank you everyone that was able to VOTE

[ ] +1 Graduate the Apache SensSoft (Incubating) Project
lewis john mcgibbney*
Joshua Poore*
Rob Foley*
Laura Mariano
Arthi Vezhavendan*

[ ] -1 NO NOT Graduate the Apache SensSoft (Incubating) Project... please
provide reasoning

* SensSoft PPMC Binding

The VOTE therefore passes... :)
I'll progress with the remainder of the Graduation as per the hyperlink
below.
Best
Lewis