From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Publishing Maven artifacts under third-party coordinates (was: Set up Nexus staging profile for Dubbo ...)
Date Wed, 09 May 2018 07:35:19 GMT
On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 3:44 AM, Huxing Zhang <huxing@apache.org> wrote:
> ...The maven artifact is the most significant for most of the Dubbo
> users, so we want to include a maven artifact in the release....

Binaries are NOT part of Apache Releases, as mentioned earlier in this thread.

Dubbo mentors, I think we need a clear description of how these
"hybrid" releases are done, to avoid any misunderstandings.

Justin mentioned in this thread that that's been discussed on your dev
list, so you probably just need to summarize that and include the URL
in your next Incubator report.

-Bertrand