From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Crail 1.0-incubating (RC3)
Date Wed, 23 May 2018 02:33:09 GMT
Hi,

I just tried to build from the source kit and got the test error due to
missing crail-site.conf.
I checked the README and cannot find any note for solving this problem.

testRenameFile(org.apache.crail.ClientTest): null/conf/crail-site.conf (No
such file or directory)
  testRenameFile(org.apache.crail.ClientTest)
  testlookupDirectory(org.apache.crail.ClientTest):
null/conf/crail-site.conf (No such file or directory)

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem