From Matteo Merli <matteo.me...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Pulsar Release 2.0.0-rc1-incubating Candidate 4
Date Mon, 21 May 2018 00:32:57 GMT
Willem, thanks for catching these issues.

I have fixed the missing dependencies, specified the exact version of each
of them
and added a script to validate that new changes won't break it later.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/pull/1820

I will cancel this vote and create a new candidate.

Matteo

--
Matteo Merli
<mmerli@apache.org>