incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Henk P. Penning" <penn...@uu.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Toree 0.2.0-incubating (RC4)
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2018 08:55:02 GMT
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018, Luciano Resende wrote:

> Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 07:51:41 +0200
> From: Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com>
> To: "general@incubator.apache.org" <general@incubator.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Toree 0.2.0-incubating (RC4)

Hi Luciano,

> Anyway, I will remove the MD5 when I publish the artifacts from staging to
> release if the RC is successful and update the release scripts (of various
> projects) to not generate MD5 anymore.

   Thanks ; great.

   Note that Maven has (had?) a problem ; it is not possible
   to /not/ generate the .md5's (it is/was a hardcoded built-in).
   I hear the Maven-devs are working on it.
   The work-around is to remove the .md5's 'manually'.

   Groeten,

   HPP

------------------------------------------------------------   _
Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof MG-403    _/ \_
Faculty of Science, Utrecht University    T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Leuvenlaan 4, 3584CE Utrecht, NL          F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penning@uu.nl     \_/

> On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 9:50 PM, Henk P. Penning <penning@uu.nl> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 8 Apr 2018, Luciano Resende wrote:
>>
>> Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 03:28:37 +0200
>>> From: Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com>
>>> To: "general@incubator.apache.org" <general@incubator.apache.org>
>>> Subject: [VOTE] Apache Toree 0.2.0-incubating (RC4)
>>>
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> All distribution packages, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found
>>> at:
>>>
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/toree/0.2.0
>>> -incubating-rc4/
>>>
>>
>>   please don't publish .md5 files anymore ;
>>   your .sha512's are enough.
>>
>> Luciano Resende
>>>
>>
>>   Groeten,
>>
>>   HPP
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------   _
>> Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof MG-403    _/ \_
>> Faculty of Science, Utrecht University    T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
>> Leuvenlaan 4, 3584CE Utrecht, NL          F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
>> http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penning@uu.nl     \_/
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org
>>
>>
>
>
> -- 
> Luciano Resende
> http://twitter.com/lresende1975
> http://lresende.blogspot.com/
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscribe@incubator.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: general-help@incubator.apache.org


Mime
View raw message