From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Review mailing list membership?
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2018 21:31:42 GMT
I can do it when I’m back at a computer. Basically you have to send the ezlm email from an
ASF machine. The easiest way is to ssh into minotaur.a.o and use the mail command to send
the email.

-Taylor

> On Apr 17, 2018, at 5:18 PM, Julian Hyde <jhyde@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I’m one of your (druid codling’s) mentors and, yes, I moderate the druid lists. I
tried a week or so ago to list the members of druid’s lists and struck out.

<mailto:dev-list@druid.apache.org>. (I looked at https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/druid-dev/
<https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/druid-dev/> for instance, and emailed dev-help@druid.apache.org
<mailto:dev-help@druid.apache.org>.)