From Gian Merlino <g...@apache.org>
Subject Review mailing list membership?
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2018 18:06:41 GMT
Hi incubators,

Is there a tool somewhere to review the membership of a mailing list?

We (Druid) are working on migrating our mailing lists now. As I work out
the logistics of doing that I am finding that it would help to know how
many people from the old list have subscribed to the new one, as we have
been encouraging people to do for about a month. If the overlap is good
then we know we are clear to migrate without leaving too many people
behind. If the overlap is poor then we know we need to do more outreach to
get people to subscribe to the new list.

Gian