From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating the Board Report Reminder Template
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 08:38:23 GMT
On 24 April 2018 at 09:15, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@codeconsult.ch> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 6:13 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>> ...Since the Incubator reports are a public process in a wiki we don’t really have
a process for <private> in Incubator podling reports...

> Correct, I missed that!
>
> I think that's fine, if a podling really needs to report something
> private they can do so via private@incubator.a.o.
>
> So my suggested text changes to
>
> ""Please do not include the names of potential committers or PMC
> members in your report. Candidate names should not be made
> public before people are actually elected."

Or perhaps put the rule first?

"Candidate names should not be made public before people are actually
elected, so please do not include the names of potential committers or
PMC members in your report."