From Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>
Subject [IP CLEARANCE] Mifos I/O -> Fineract CN
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2018 09:01:23 GMT
Hi,

the Apache Fineract project has received Mifos I/O as a contribution
and wishes to accept it as Fineract CN.

- A snapshot of the code is available in a github repo. (1)
- The IP Clearance form has been committed (2).
- The acceptance vote has passed on the dev@fineract.apache.org
mailing list (3).

The clearance passes by lazy consensus if no -1 votes are cast within
the next 72 hours.

Regards,
Myrle

P.S.  My apologies for getting this to you so late.  We should've done
this before we started importing the code.  There will be another much
smaller IP clearance coming called Fineract CN mobile which has also
already been imported.

1.) https://github.com/mifosio-04-04-2018
2.) https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/fineract-cn.html (As of
this writing, not yet reflecting the updates I just made via SVN to
add the last two "distribution rights" points.)
3.) https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8a791e91aa1295c84cd51f0429af2fcdada7db57fdb65b4185ea5fc0@%3Cdev.fineract.apache.org%3E