From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: Is an incubating project allowed to release if it didn't followApache way.
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 10:16:20 GMT
On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 12:11 PM, 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu.sheng@foxmail.com> wrote:
> ...I think my understanding about this is allowed, is right.😃...

I'd prefer saying "it is not forbidden" ;-)

It depends on the circumstances and has to be done in a way that makes
it *very* clear that it is a temporary situation, Apache marks must
not be abused etc.

I think you should work on this with your mentors and maybe setup a
page on your website that explains what's going on - this list can
provide advice if needed but I think it's best if your mentors can
help with that.

-Bertrand