From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Gobblin 0.12.0 release RC2
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2018 14:18:25 GMT
I am also going to vote -1 for the same reason. It seems to me that
simply fixing this issue is all that's required for a successful RC3 and GA.

> On Mar 31, 2018, at 7:08 PM, Justin Mclean <justinmclean@me.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> -1 binding as NOTICE should not contain copyrights of bundled 3rd party software. The
NOTICE file needs to only contain what is required  (and not already in LICENSE) and needs
to be as small as possible as it affects downstream projects. [2]