From Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Review mailing list membership?
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2018 21:18:31 GMT
I’m one of your (druid codling’s) mentors and, yes, I moderate the druid lists. I tried
a week or so ago to list the members of druid’s lists and struck out.

In twenty minutes, I couldn’t find the solutions listed below:  whimsy and dev-list@druid.apache.org
<mailto:dev-list@druid.apache.org>. (I looked at https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/druid-dev/
<https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/druid-dev/> for instance, and emailed dev-help@druid.apache.org
<mailto:dev-help@druid.apache.org>.)

So either I’m stupid or the documentation needs improvement (or both).