From John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Daffodil (Incubating) 2.1.0-rc2
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2018 14:36:22 GMT
Hi Justin,

Would you be willing to change to a +1 if I told you I pointed this out to them on the dev
vote, Steve didn't understand what I meant, but they created a JIRA to fix it in a following
release?

John

On 2018/03/03 03:23:07, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> -1 (binding) as there’s BSD and other license information in the NOTICE file. Also
in general only relocated copyright lines need to be included in NOTICE [1] not the copyright
of permissive bundled software. [2] The full license text is not included in the license file.