From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Control (incubating) 2.2.0-RC2
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2018 01:45:48 GMT
Hi,

-1 binding due to bundled crypto code. If the crypto process been done and just not recorded
yet or I missed it happy to change my vote.

Everything else is mostly OK. I checked:
- incubating in name
- signature and hashes good
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE look OK (except for below) but I didn’t do an exhaustive check
- All source files have ASF headers
- No unexpected binary files
- Can compile from source

The entry for the crate code [1] in LICENSE may need expanding on as I notice there a number
pf sub projects which have different copyright years in their headers and not all of the code
is under BSD. The LICENSE file need updating for that. I also fail to see any mention that
this source release contains cryptography code [2] and I don’t see the project listed here
[3].

Thanks,
Justin

1. traffic_ops/traffic_ops_golang/vendor/golang.org/x/crypto
2. https://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html#inform
3. http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/