From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Two new Samoa committers
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 22:21:48 GMT
I suspect its a bad/out dated mail template, or secretary did extra work.
I haven't had to do anything for new podling committers in quite a while.
If something does come up, feel free to ping me and I'll help get it
situated.

I'll also see if I can figure out how to get the email from root updated.

John