From Dave Neuman <neu...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Traffic Control graduation community vote
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2018 17:10:54 GMT
Hello IPMC,
As mentioned in the Guide to Successful Graduation [1] it is recommended
that we notifiy the Incubator when a graduation vote is initiated within
our project.  This email is to let you know that Traffic Control has
decided to call a vote for graduation [2].  If this vote is successful we
will proceed with nominating a chair and drafting a resolution.  Please let
me, anyone on the PMC, or one of our mentors know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Dave

[1]
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#community_graduation_vote