From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Dr. Elephant Incubator Proposal
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2018 11:59:29 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 12:08 AM, Carl Steinbach <cws@apache.org> wrote:
> = Source and Intellectual Property Submission Plan =
> ...The Dr. Elephant source code is already licensed under
> Apache License Version 2.0. Going forward, we will continue to have
> all the contributions licensed directly to the Apache Software
> Foundation through our signed Individual Contributor License
> Agreements for all of the committers on the project....

Note that whoever owns the code (LinkedIn IIUC) will have to submit a
Software Grant to donate it to the ASF:

https://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt

I think it's prudent to verify that the owners of the code are ready
to sign and submit that document, and mention that in the above
section, before entering incubation.

-Bertrand