From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject New SBT plugin for Rat
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2018 23:15:59 GMT
Hello all,

Based on some work I've been experimenting with using SBT for Log4j Scala
API, I wrote an Apache Rat interface for SBT [1]. It's pretty minimal for
now (no docs or site, only supports some of the rat options), but it
already does some of what the ant and maven plugins do.

Usage:

in project/plugins.sbt:

addSbtPlugin("org.musigma" % "sbt-rat" % "0.1")

Tasks:

* auditCheck - basically the same thing as "mvn apache-rat:check"; fails
the build if there are more violations than allowed
* auditReport - same idea, this only generates the report in target/rat.txt

Configuration:

maxErrors in Audit: max number of license violations allowed
allowedLicenseFamilies: equivalent license family setting
allowedLicenseHeaders: equivalent header matchers setting
addDefaultLicenseMatchers: equivalent to same setting, defaults to true

[1]: https://github.com/jvz/sbt-rat

If there is interest in further use or development of this plugin, I'd be
happy to work on integrating it upstream with Apache Creadur.

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>