From peng-yongsheng <8082...@qq.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache SkyWalking (incubating) version5.0.0-alpha(2ndround)
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2018 17:08:59 GMT

BUNDLING AN APACHE-2.0-LICENSED DEPENDENCY <http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#alv2-dep>
Assuming once again that that the bundled dependency itself contains no bundled subcomponents
under other licenses and thus the ALv2 applies uniformly to all files, there is no need to
modify LICENSE. However, for completeness it is useful to list the products and their versions,
as is done for products under other licenses.

If the dependency supplies a NOTICE file, its contents must be analyzed and the relevant portions
bubbled up into the top-level NOTICE file.

I think this section means: List the apache-2.0 licensed dependency is not necessary.