From Craig Russell <apache....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Dr. Elephant Incubator Proposal
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2018 18:59:26 GMT
Also note that if rights to Dr. Elephant are completely owned by LinkedIn, either an SGA or
CCLA with Dr. Elephant named in Schedule B can be used.

Craig

> On Mar 7, 2018, at 10:55 AM, Craig Russell <apache.clr@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If Dr. Elephant *becomes* an Apache project, it needs a SGA. This is part of the incubation
process, although as Bertrand notes, it's good to know ahead of time whether all of the current
owners of the code are willing to grant an explicit license to Apache.