From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.1.0 release RC0
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2018 22:58:37 GMT
Hi,

> Are there any files apart from these excluded ones where you see missing licenses?

You don’t need to exclude files that are under a different licensesI would rather see them
in the rat report so I know what 3rd party software is there. And yes I noticed a couple (which
would not be a blocker) for instance some zlib licensed code and code under non 2 clause BSD,
but without 3rd party software listed in LICENSE it’s a little hard to tell what has been
included or not :-)

> The changes to the top Level LICENSE file was a recommendation from the
> previous release to make this file easier to maintain. However, I do
> understand your concern (specially about the BSD license). I can make the
> required change and put this fix onto the master branch, but do you think
> this is a blocker for this release?

Yes which is why I've voted -1. Other IPMC members may vote differently.

Thanks,
Justin