From yukon <yu...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [IP CLEARANCE] Apache RocketMQ - RocketMQ CPP SDK project donation
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:48:44 GMT
Hi all,

The IP Clearance vote is now closed and has passed with three +1 binding
votes, and no -1s or 0s.

Binding +1s: Jim Jagielski, Kevin A. McGrail and Justin Mclean.
non-binding +1s: Longda Feng, Xin Wang, Huxing Zhang and Wang Xin.

We will import the donation code to  RocketMQ repo soon.

Regards,
yukon