From Meghna Baijal <meghnabaijal2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.1.0 release RC0
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2018 23:00:17 GMT
Thanks Justin!

I have reviewed this PR
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/9701> and made a few more
changes. The final changes to the LICENSE file can be summarized as follows
-
1. I have reverted commit 8930d96 (PR #9484)
2. Revisited some comments from previous release which are now relevant and
made appropriate changes - based on points 8-11 and 13 to 19 in this wiki,
section E
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/MXNet+Source+Licenses>
3. Ran a fresh search for dependencies with a separate license and added
the missing ones to the LICENSE file.
4. Reviewed the Apache Policy and confirmed to the best of my understanding
the LICENSE file complies with the guidelines.

Please let me know if anyone sees any other major issues in this file.

Thanks,
Meghna Baijal