From Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 9.0 Beta (incubating) rc3
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2018 04:30:40 GMT
Yes, we split up the issues into those we would fix for the Beta release
and those for after that before but before leaving the incubator. This is
all documented on the rc3 page on our Wiki, i.e., it is clearly documented
which items we committed to fixing for Beta and which for after that and
the link to that rc3 page is explicitly stated in the vote thread.

Gj