From Haibin Lin <haibin.lin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache MXNet (incubating) 1.1.0 release RC0
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2018 01:06:16 GMT
Hi Henri and Justin,

Thanks for the prompt feedbacks on the LICENSE file!

I also posted a PR
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/9706/files> to update the
years to be 2017-2018 in the NOTICE file. Furthermore, I created a task of
moving all submodules to the 3rdparty folder in JIRA at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MXNET-16, which should be fixed by
the release after 1.1.0.

Hi everyone,

Are there any other outstanding concerns regarding this RC? If not, I'll
move forward and create an RC1 with the updated LICENSE and NOTICE file.
Thanks!

Best,
Haibin