From Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>
Subject Re: Apache Policy Quiz
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 15:29:19 GMT
Hi,

I think the quiz is a great idea. I would really like to see the correct
answers when the provided answer is wrong. Having the hints is very useful,
and should be kept, but I would still like to also see the correct answers
instead of just having to pour through documentation...

Thanks Justin for your work.
Adina